Are you willing to change and learn?
Are you ready to take challenges?
Do you desire to perform the best?
Come and join INSEE?
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM 2018
1. About the program
Thoroughly understanding your ambition, we offer the program for non-technical fresh graduates with the purpose of building a pipeline for key operational positions in the company. It is a leadership catalyst to unleash your potential and boost your role to become a future leader with INSEE. In addition, it is your own program which provides you rooms for ideas and responsibility, oriented development, and performance. Because we respect that each person is an unique in the international collaboration.
So, let’s make difference in your career start.
2. What’s in it for you
- Tailored program: with your own roadmap to equip and enable you perform in higher levels
- Exposure: project management, on-the-job training, and functional rotations, which require you to take challenges, leveraging your insight and experience
- Mentor: Coaching, mentoring and feedback for continuous improvement.
- Fresh graduates or people of non-technical background less than 1 year experience by the time of application, such as: Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Economics, Supply Chain, Communication
- Bachelor degree with GPA of above 7.0/10 or 2.8 /4
- TOEIC or other equivalent certificates as standart output of Tay Do University
- Proactive, result-driven, strong-minded and customer-oriented
- Good team player interpersonal skills, fast learner
4. How to apply
- Download application form at: http://tinyurl.com/INSEEGDP
- Deadline to submit Application form: 04/05/2018
5. Recruitment process